Wednesday, April 25, 2012

His & Hers

My hubby had a craving for a pair of converse sneakers for a while so we went browsing the other day and found a store on King George that had them in all kinds of colors and types. he grabbed a pair of blue ones and      I just could not let him have all the fun...so I also got myself a pair in sparkling blue. I have to say that in the past I had a pair and they were not comfortable at all but these are so comfy and fun, we both can't take them off!
לא מזמן התעורר אצל בעלי החשק לזוג אול-סטארס אז יצאנו לשוטט ולחפש עד שמצאנו חנות קטנה בקינג ג'ורג' שמתמחה בנעליים האלו, היו שם כל מיני צבעים וגם גזרות שונות. אמיר חטף זוג כחול ואני פשוט לא יכולתי לתת לו ליהנות לבד...
אז לקחתי לעצמי גם כן זוג בכחול מנצנץ. אני חייבת להגיד שבניגוד לזוג שהיה לי בעבר, הנעליים הללו ממש ממש נוחות וכיפיות, והן גורפות המון מחמאות על מידת חמידותן:)







No comments:

Post a Comment