Sunday, June 3, 2012

My Fair Ladies

On Saturday I took my nieces for some fun and game time at the fair. 
I love fairs!! I have not been to one in at least ten years and me and my hubbie have been talking about going for a long time and it only seemed reasonable to take the girls with us and at the last minute my brother, his wife and my little nephew joined us too.   
the fantasy is of course Disney World, i was 10 the last time i was there and it seems so far away, even though i have such intense memories from that week (such as the incident where Donald duck tried to murder me by putting my head in his throat!)
anyway- this was no Disney (where is the haunted house??) but it was much better than i expected and afterwards everyone went home happy and exhausted:)
in terms of what to wear: naturally you need comfortable shoes, soft fabrics (you get wet on some rides) and a hat to protect you from the sun!

ביום שבת לקחנו את האחייניות שלי ליום של כיף ושיגועים בסופר לנד.
אני מתה על לונה פארקים! לא הייתי בפארק שעשועים כזה לפחות עשר שנים ואני ובעלי מדברים על זה כבר המון זמן, כך שזה היה נראה לגמרי הגיוני לקחת את הבנות אתנו וברגע האחרון הצטרפו גם אחי, אשתו והאחיין הקטן שלי. 
כמובן שהפנטזיה בנוגע לפארקים כאלו היא דיסני...הייתי בת 10 בפעם האחרונה שהייתי שם בפלורידה וזה נראה רחוב ממני שנות אור, למרות שיש לי זכרונות מאוד משמעותיים מהשבוע הזה (כמו למשל התקרית שבה דונלד דאק ניסה לרצוח אותי על ידי תחיבת הראש שלי בתוך הגרון שלו!)
לסיכום - הסופר לנד הוא ממש לא דיסני (ואיפה לעזאזל הרכבת שדים??) אבל זה עדיין היה הרבה יותר מוצלח ממה שציפיתי שיהיה וכולם הלכו הביתה שמחים ומותשים:)
מבחינת מה ללבוש: כמובן שצריך נעליים נוחות, בדים קלים ונעימים (בחלק מהמתקנים נרטבים) וכובע להגנה מפני השמש. 
















Castro pants & top; H&M vest; Converse sneakers; By Rufina earrings; Accessorize necklace  

No comments:

Post a Comment